Event Cancellation Notice
As part of our on-going research it has become apparent that due to current EV market conditions the majority of the industry is currently focusing on B2C rather than B2B events, and travel budgets have been reduced across all industry segments.
At EV Update we aim to ensure that all participants financial and time investments in our events will deliver a strong return on investment and unfortunately it has become clear that this event will not meet the high quality level that we demand from all our products.
EV Update will continue to provide free industry intelligence and analysis – you can stay up to date here: http://analysis.evupdate.com/
Develop a Commercially Sustainable EV Business Strategy to Deliver Smart eMobility Services that Compel User Adoption
Smart EV Infrastructure & Business Europe Conference and Exhibition in the premiere annual forum to unite the entire EV industry to discuss the key business, technology and ecosystem challenges to deploy a smart and interoperable infrastructure to support mainstream electromobility across Europe.
Tackle the key EV Infrastructure challenges:
- DELIVER INTEROPERABILITY TO CREATE A SEAMLESS DRIVING EXPERIENCE: Debate the need to establish a European marketplace for EV data. Hear how to overcome key data collection and billing challenges to enable pan-European roaming experience for drivers
- SAE & CHAdeMO BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY IN EUROPE: Determine the challenge that the new iteration of the SAE J1772 standard and 'combo' connector poses to CHAdeMo's fast charging monopoly to ensure that your charging tech. roadmap retains longevity
- CURE EV ANXIETY WITH CONNECTIVITY: Examine the role of connected applications to enable the next wave of EV adoption by cutting down lengthy charging periods, dispelling range anxiety by providing an integrated back-end solution
- MANAGING A STABLE & RELIABLE ENERGY GRID: Harness smart grid technologies to create an attractive EV value proposition for drivers by encouraging off-peak charging tariffs and matching charge times to periods of maximum renewable energy in the grid
- REDUCE THE TOTAL COST OF EV OWNERSHIP: Breakthrough the EV price barrier by exploiting innovative strategies such as such as battery leasing and swap programmes that reduce vehicle price-points and ownership costs over the lifecycle of an EV
- CASE STUDIES FROM EUROPE'S LEADING EV PROJECTS : Take home exclusive data, key findings and successful business models from Europe’s most innovative e-Mobility projects, including HUBJECT, Barcelona and Better Place
A snapshot of speakers confirmed for December:
- Olivier Paturet, General Manager - Zero Emissions Business Unit, Nissan
- Angel f. Aghili, President, AVERE
- Tom Oefler, E-Mobility Business Development B2B, RWE Effizienz
- Geoff Allison, Managing Director Europe, Smith Electric Vehicles
- Juliette Antoine-Simon, Operations Manager - Electric Mobility Division, EDF
- Dr. Norbert Vierheilig, Communication Director, Green eMotion
- Benjamin Thoma, Market Development Leader, General Electric
- Herbert Halamek, Key Project Manager - eMobility Solutions, Continental
- Joachim Brandt, New Technologies Consultant, E.ON
- Karsten Fels, Director Automotive Alliances - Europe, Better Place
- Andreas Pfeiffer, CEO, HUBJECT
- Olivier Parent, Technical Coordination - Electric Vehicles, PSA Peugeot Citroen
Critical contacts, unbeatable networking opportunities:
Smart EV Infrastructure & Business Europe Conference is Europe's number one conference and annual meeting-place for EV executives. We are pulling out all stops to make 2012 unbeatable! The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the EV space.
This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the EV value chain with targeted networking coffee breaks
- 25+ expert speakers to meet with and give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 18+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- Exclusive networking event. Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
Hear directly from the most influential though leaders:
- 200+ top level attendees. Innovative and forward thinking leaders from automotive manufacturers, utility and energy suppliers, electric vehicle charging station manufacturers, etc.
- 25+ world class industry speakers: The pioneers and thought-leaders from the EV Infrastructure willshare their future vision and experiences with you.
- 20+ hours of networking: Multiple networking opportunities to help maximise your time away from the office
- 18+ focussed sessions: Carefully designed program to give you the answers to the challenges you face in this space
The most productive two days you will spend all year...
The conference in December will be the central hub for EV infrastructure, brining the industry together to make real business decisions that will impact the future of the market.
We are not the only one's who think so:
Fantastic opportunity to meet top industry figures in charge of developing electric vehicle infrastructure accross the European market.
Excellent conference, can't wait to attend in 2011.
Brilliant conference with some excellent speakers from all areas of the industry.
UK Power Networks
Very interesting presentation and panel sessions, I learned a lot.
Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure was the perfect opportunity to meet and network with knowledgable EV professionals.
And, 92% of previous attendees would recommend attending the conference to fellow EV industry executives.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 (UStf)
+44 (0)20 7375 7532 (Global)