Develop an EV/HEV investment strategy now to maximise future revenue
For each industry player to know where to invest now and in the near future it is necessary for them to know where opportunities lie and to share their visions. The purpose of this year’s EV Update Japan conference is to reveal where EV industry stake holders (see below for potential attendee list) should invest NOW to expand their business opportunities. It will give key industry stake holders a platform to reveal their visions and solutions to challenges facing the electric vehicle.
Key topics to be adressed
- Latest HEV/EV market trends in Asia: Understand what kind of EV/HEV will sell in which market to open revenue streams in Asia
- Establish an investment timeline: Learn which new energy vehicle industry-leading auto OEMs, battery makers, supplier, and IT companies are focusing on
- Overcoming RANGE issues: Understand what solutions Tier 1s, IT companies, and IC Chip Manufacturers can provide to expand EV/HEV range
- EV charging business models: Explore collaboration opportunities between auto OEM, retail, and IT to deliver user-friendly EV charging services
Industry pioneers to share their knowledge with you
We are currently hand-picking speakers for this year's conference. See below for a glimps of last year's speaker line-up
- Eiji Makino, General Manager Zero Emission Strategy, Nissan
- Shusaku Maeda Senior Director, Business Development Qualcomm Japan Inc.
- Keizoh Honda Senior Fellow, Automotive Systems Div. Social Infrastructure Systems Company Toshiba Corporation
- Akihito Hoshi Director for Clean urban transport, Fiscal incentives and Driving Behavior, Environment Division, Road Transport Bureau Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Hideki Sakashita General Manager Sales Strategy Department AEON delight CO.,LTD
- Yasuo Matsuo Sustainability Principal Sustainability Business Development SAP Japan Co., Ltd.
- Aiji Tsuchiya Director Eco-friendly Futuristic City Promotion Division Department of Environmental Management Bureau of Environment Saitama City
- Yoshihiko Fukuyama Director Department of Commerce,Industry and Labor, Growth Industry Promotion Office,New Energy Industry Division Osaka Prefectural Government
- Tadashi Gengo Chief Engineer Mistsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd