This event will be back for 2013
Soon you will be able to purchase the post conference materials. Please check back in soon!
Create Consumer Awareness to Build the Ultimate Strategy for a Self-Sustainable Plug-In EV Infrastructure
The EV industry will be worth $250 billion by 2020.
Learn how to revamp PEV charging infrastructure strategies to secure key partners now in anticipation of admin and policy changes and prepare for mass-adoption.
Download the free brochure now to see all the key sessions and speakers!
Key discussions at PEV Infrastructure USA 2012:
- Nissan Show You How to Increase Consumer Awareness: Examine data from early EV roll-outs to discuss results such as charging patterns and usability stats, including driving range to boost consumer awareness
- Dispel EV Range Anxiety: Find out how to use telematics solutions such as advanced eco-mapping and daily routine co-ordination and partner with key players to support charging infrastructure and satisfy consumers’ needs
- Understand the Smart Grid Business Model: Construct an optimized pricing model to encourage off-peak charging, bolster communications tech. and promote grid stability to ultimately drive sustainability and profitability
- The Government’s Role and Impact within EV Infrastructure: Stimulus funds are limited. Hear which factors will impact fund allocation such as admin and policy changes to ensure your business stands to gain
Can you afford to miss out on this business intelligence? Get your brochure here
World- Class EV Infrastructure Speaker Line-up:
- Brendan Jones,Director of Sales & Marketing - Nissan LEAF, Nissan
- Mike Tinskey, Global Business Leader - Vehicle Electrification, Ford
- Robert Langford,Manager - EV Sales & Marketing, Honda
- Jon Bucci, Vice President of Telematics, Toyota
- Tonia Buell, Project Development and Communications Manager, WSDOT
- Mariana Gerzanych, CEO, 350 Green
- Aaron Cohen, Head of Marketing Strategy, Coda Automotive
- Greg Tabak, Director of Business Sales, Synergy/EV Program, Enterprise Holdings
- Chris Chen, Director, Smart Grids/EV Projects, SDG&E
- Michael Pesin, Chief Technology Advisor, Seattle City Light
- Nate Berg, Senior Engineer, Research & Development, Mitsubishi Motors
To see the full list of hand-picked speakers, click here now
Why is PEV Infrastructure USA better than its competitors?
- 100% North American charging infrastructure focused agenda: This event will be addressing U.S specific EV industry business issues and regulations with speakers who are experts in this field
- Leading EV Automakers presenting EV infrastructure strategies: We have carefully chosen the best speakers from the leading EV automakers to the address issues of charging infrastructure in the U.S
- A targeted audience of business executives: Through building relationships within the EV industry EV Update is able to identify and target an audience that is key to building a widely available and self-sustainable charging infrastructure
- Commercially strategic event: We will hold focused presentations that combat the roadblocks of deploying EV infrastructure on a business level and how to overcome them with the latest and most innovative business models
- 100% independently researched agenda: Months of research have enabled us to develop a conference program that that is in tune with the industry demand to give you the answers to the challenges that you face in this space.
Get a copy of our independently-researched and business focussed agenda here
Critical contacts, unbeatable networking opportunities:
75% of our delegates are key decision makers in this space, including:
- OEMs: BMW, Coda, Nissan, Renault, Toyota, GM, Tesla, Fisker, Th!nk, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chrylser and Mercedes
- Government Agencies: CA Energy Commission, Washington State Department of Commerce, ASG Territorial Energy Office, SAE International
- Utilities: SDG&E, PGN, Seattle City Light, Detroit Electric, Austin Energy and Omaha Public Power District
- Charging Infrastructure ProvidersIncluding: 350 Green, Coulomb Tech, Clipper Creek, Ecotality and Better Place
This demonstrates that high-level executives will do business with you at this year’s conference.
Secure your pass here to network with key decision makers
Testimonials to Showcase the Value our Conference Offers:
"I was impressed with the conference. There was great representation from all players in the industry. Companies at the show are joining together in partnerships to make it a success"
Volkswagen Group of America
"The conference provided good insight on utility's plans for installing infrastructure to support PHEV's. Also, the Vehicle manufacturer's partnerships with utilities to accelerate adoption of PHEV's"
"Thanks for an excellent conference. I enjoyed the presentations and expert panels. The presentation content was relevant to the work I am doing within my company on a daily basis"
Get the full conference brochure here and learn more about creating a self-sustainable EV infrastructure
Register for the conference here to secure your place now
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
(UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7599